It's been quite a while since I continued with my 'week in squares' series. Well, it's always better late than never, right? The past week's been eventful so I had lots of photos and thought of sharing them since I haven't done so in a long, long while. Other than the ones you see on my Instagram, I have tons of other photos that I usually only share on my Dayre or Twitter. So here you go, some snippets and unseen (on Instagram) photos of my life, along with one-liners (or two).
01. Attended the Jack Wills grand opening party with Cëe. Although I was late (internship woes) but I still had a great time and pretty much lounged around like a glutton. I can't fault myself for that because the catering service provided really savoring bites! Anyway, the entire Jack Wills store was just.... (quotes their tag line) fabulously British. It was love at first sight with the phone cases and accessories collection, I might head down sometime soon to snag them up!
02. Attended Vertu's Aster phone official launch held at the Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall. This place brings back so much memories! I remember performing there 7 years back (heck, I AM old) and the place just seemed so rundown yet full of history. It's amazing how they managed to restore the intricacy details of the place yet add some form of modernity to it.
03/04. Went for a friend's passing out parade at some other side of Singapore that I probably would never ever step into. It was a nice small little parade and kinda heartwarming to see the soldiers bonding together on their final day as a recruit. Not forgetting all the guys look so good in their uniform (oops. confession: really like guys in their army uniform).
05. Media food tasting at Hotel Re!, featuring their relatively newly launched Brunch items. Here's a snapshot of the BeRe!delicious pancakes which was undoubtedly delicious! Not that much a fan of pancakes and was initially hesitant to try these, but they were really yummy!
06/07. Explored the new Library@Orchard located at the Orchard Gateway! Love the ambience and everything was so.... different. The place has this really minimal concept (which I LOVE) and it includes the way they categorise their books and magazines. Pssst, they also stock Kinfolk and other nice magazines (that were unfortunately out of stock). The interior of the library was obviously pretty and minimal too.
08. Spent the evening with two really adorable dogs. One word: CUTE.
09. Sunday's lazy, sporty and monochromatic (as usual) outfit, featuring a really comfy pair of lounge pants and a denim jacket from ellysage.com. This is also my first outfit photo taken after I've snipped off even more of my hair about a week ago.
That's pretty much it. Have a great week ahead guys! Sincere apologies for not updating this space consistently, but you can always catch me on my other social media platforms for daily musings.