Hadn't been consistent in posting my weekly round-up of 'Week in Squares' but heck, I've been so busy I don't even have time for longer hours of sleep on most days. School's taking so much of my sleep time away (considering I've to get up at 6:30 am for 9 am lessons....). So here's this week's take, finally.
01. Sliding away from Monday blues with my new sliders. Not really, I was just strolling.
02. Still extremely obsessed with my sliders! Not so feminine, black, minimalist – the perfect footwear for me. Feeling a little weird exposing my previously-naked toes because I'm in covered shoes (sneakers, loafers etc) most of the time. But I've since gotten a fresh coat of burgundy over my nails, yup.
03. In the central business district of Singapore. Tall buildings everywhere as if they are competing over who's taller. Busy people everywhere, running errands, running a business, and well maybe just running.
04. Miniature sweets and hot chocolate for mini me! No, actually these are just colored cotton balls that look irresistibly yummy, and an accompanying mini porcelain cup. Yes, the cup is real, the hot chocolate is real.
05. Day out with fella mate Cëe and though the meeting time was short, I had a great time. Oh, and thank you for this really nice OOTD shot!
06. Had my hair done at Pro Trim Salon and I am SUPER IN LOVE with my mermaid-colored hair. I still do a double take in the mirror sometimes and am astonished by how pretty the colors are. Also, it's amazing how my hair is smoother than before, even after the bleaching! (More on this soon!) On another note, I can't wait for them to fade and see what colors I get on my hair.
07. Marbled phone, marbled nails. Thank you Inni Nails for allowing me to customize my own nail stickers! I had so much fun designing, and I might just print a set of nails with my own face next time.... I mean, it is possible with customizing right?
08. Soccer-wannabe! I kid, I can't play soccer at all and in fact, I hate sports. But this jersey-ish tee from @wholesalemart is so perfectly soccer-themed, I just couldn't miss this shot with a soccer ball, looking all ready for soccer (minus the sliders).
09. A hashtag-throwback picture from my previous blog entry, taken at the ever-so-busy streets along Orchard Road, Singapore.
And that's almost it. Thankful for the opportunities.