Starting a new 'category' on this space because I thought that I should post more personal entries instead of boring photos and stuff. I mostly gather these photos from my Instagram, but I'll try to elaborate further. Here's what I have been up to this week....
01. Evening mini shopping at a neighborhood mall, albeit the one shopping wasn't me. Nonetheless, I got a new pouch bearing the words "Here and Now" in gold.
02. Coffee and Kinfolk morning, plus a new bracelet from Foundry & Co. It's a very minimalist metal wire bracelet with an infinity sign, and it bears my initial - the letter B.
03. Day out down town where made a trip to Space Invasion to deposit my clothes for the upcoming event. To be honest, I was quite nervous because it was my first time being a part of such events. Being part of a crowd isn't my thing.
04. Admiring this adorable cat in neighborhood. She's always around with a bigger (and I really mean big) orange-white cat who is seemingly protective. Not to mention I got caressed by the latter while attempting to take a photo of this cat. I actually thought I would get bitten by the big cat instead, because she looks extremely intimidating (and because cats love to bite me).
05. Typical #fromwhereistand post – wearing my all-time favorite grey Oxford shoes.
06. Did a "What's in my bag" post as I was arranging the things in my bag (OCD....) The post is just one entry before this.
07. An extremely nervous day for me because I was going to be at the Space Invasion Mega Sale event. Much needed caffeine fix as I had insomnia the night before. Wasn't that bad after all as I had the company of really nice, funny and friendly people. Thank you Beixin, Fiona and Jordus – or I would probably have been hiding behind a rack of clothes. And thank you crowd, for clearing out my clothes too!
08. A new issue of Kinfolk and a surprise Bella Box from SIMS the day before. I secretly enjoy opening such gift boxes not knowing what's inside. I secretly enjoy owning tiny sample size beauty products that mostly try out but don't use too.
09. A simple outfit featuring a black pleated romper and my favorite Naked Glory watch.
More to come, maybe?