• Last minute studying (or mugging, as people would call it) for exams
• Crazy urge to read books but couldn't (because of exams)
• Obsessed with rolls of washi tapes and stationary
• Crave macdonalds fries on most days
• Chinese New Year!
• Curling up in bed on most days
• Re-watching (for the third time) my favorite drama series
That's about it. Man, February was tough, especially with never-ending projects and an exam to study for. But I'm glad it's over! Am having a mid semester break all the way till mid April. Now I have all the time in the world to laze around, not sure if it's a good thing because I've been losing count of my dates and pushing everything away (including e-mail replies, blog entries) just so I could sleep a tad longer in bed. But I'm not complaining, because being somewhat busy is a good thing, yes?
Cheers to a new week ahead x