Scrambled eggs with pan fried mushrooms, garlic and topped with chopped chives. A simple dish that is within my means of cooking skills.
- button mushrooms (or wild mushrooms, if you'd like)
- 2 eggs (per person)
- garlic, minced
- chives, chopped
- vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large, non-stick frying pan.
2. Add in mushrooms, and stir till mushrooms are slightly brown. Add salt to taste.
3. Add minced garlic, continue to pan fry.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste. Stir in milk.
5. Add mixture into frying pan with mushrooms, fry consistently taking care not to burn the eggs.
6. Remove from heat and serve on a plate. Add chopped chives on top for better taste.